I don't want to assign specific days to my meals this week. Usually, I end up moving things all around anyway, so why set myself up for thinking that I messed up my schedule, right?
Another thing I have going on this week is to try to use up some of the stuff we have in the freezer. Not that I mind having a full freezer, but it just seems like there are a lot of things that have been in there for a pretty long time. It's time to use some of it up, and free up our freezers for newer things.
Breakfasts: Mostly cereal with milk
Lunches: Grilled Cheese Sandwiches, Chicken Fries, Peanut Butter & Jelly Sandwiches, Pizza (? -- Frozen), Macaroni
Dinners:
1. Teriyaki Steak Kabobs and Vegetable Fried Rice
2. Spaghetti and Bread
3. Chicken Puffs (some to eat, some to freeze)
4. Biscuits and Gravy
5. Corn Chowder (purchased frozen from a local restaurant that makes it homemade) and Bread
6. Eric's Choice (I'll be out for dinner)
7. Dinner Out
Monday, September 22, 2008
Menu Plan Monday: September 22nd Edition
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





















0 comments:
Post a Comment