Thursday, September 25, 2008

Need some sneaky ideas to get your kids writing?

Check me out today at Blissfully Domestic on the Homeschool Bliss Channel. (Yeah, I'm writing at Blissfully Domestic in two different sections now!) My original list was a set of ten, but it will be broken up into a series of three. So, go check out the first four sneaky ideas to get your children writing today, and watch for the next two pieces in the series tomorrow and Monday!



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

2 comments:

Jenny said...

I checked out the link to your article--great ideas! We do journaling with my two who are old enough to write, but I wouldn't say they necessarily enjoy it. They do like writing letters to grandparents, cousins, etc., though. I think they would really like writing riddles or doing the round-robin-type stories! Thanks for sharing!

Angie @ Many Little Blessings said...

Thanks, Jenny! :)

There are about six more suggestions to come. I wrote them all together, but they decided to publish them as a series of three posts.

My kids also don't like journaling, so we have mostly stopped doing it. It's no fun for them, and no fun for me to force them. I want them to learn to LOVE to write, not be forced to do it.