Sunday, September 7, 2008

Menu Plan Monday: September 8th Edition


Wow! Look at me! I am actually writing up a menu plan this week. I was so darn good for so long, and then I started just planning things once Eric got home five minutes before Eric walked in the door made Eric pick while I was out doing therapy as I went.
But, here I am, and I have a menu plan in hand!
Monday: Roast with Potatoes and Carrots (in the Crockpot)
Tuesday: Cobb Salads
Wednesday: Steak Soft Tacos and Rice
Thursday: Sweet Pea and Potato Pasta
Friday: Chicken on the Grill (plus baked potatoes and broccoli)
Saturday: Food from Out
Sunday: Teriyaki Steak Kabobs and Vegetable Fried Rice
Typical Breakfasts: Cereal with Milk / Poptarts / Cinnamon Toast Waffles (hey...I'm lucky to be up and walking around in the morning, so we go simple)
Typical Lunches (entrees listed, all lunches come with at least one side & a treat like sugar free pudding, apple sauce, yogurt, or the like): Grilled Cheese Sandwiches / Peanut Butter & Jelly Sandwiches / Pizza / Chicken Nuggets / Mac & Cheese / BLT sandwich (Mom only -- the kids have no interest in what they call "salad sandwiches")

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

5 comments:

Sandra said...

Sounds great!



My Menu Plan

Michelle said...

It sounds like you're on a roll .You go !!!! Have a yummy week.

Steph at Problem Solvin' Mom said...

sounds like a delishious week at your house! :) Love the look of your blog. Have a great week!

Sherry @ Lamp Unto My Feet said...

Great menu! I love cobb salad but haven't ever made it before! :D

Sherry

My Menu

mom_of2boys said...

Great menu! The Teriyaki Steak Kabobs sound really good!

Have a great week!