This week was a fun event for us -- Jack sang with the children's choir at Mass. It was his first performance, and we were relieved that he didn't do anything crazy in front of everyone. Sure, he did yawn a lot, and there was at least once when he was facing the complete opposite way of all the other kids. But, overall, it was good.
Yeah, sure, it did help that I motioned him to cover his mouth when he yawned, and he was turned around by one of the girls (that we are friends with) in the choir, so that did make it better.
The kids' favorite part? Probably the fact that we went to a different Mass time than usual, and they have donuts after that Mass time. They were pretty darn psyched about that.
Oh, okay. I was pretty psyched about that too. So, while I sit here and think about that donut with white frosting and chocolate sprinkles (yum!), I'll let you check out some links that I have enjoyed this week:
Monday, February 23, 2009
Many Little Links: The Children's Choir Edition
Your Blog's Media Kit -- Blogging Basics 101
Handy Dandy Kitchen References -- Happy to be at Home
Mom Binder -- Weird, Unsocialized Homeschoolers
(I totally need to put one of these together for homeschooling -- if I just had the time to do it!)
Fabulous and Free Online Geography Resources -- Happy to be at Home
Feeding Wild Birds -- The Crafty Crow
(lots of great bird feeders to make!)
Good to Own: Useful Tools -- The Small Notebook
(you have to check out the cute drawings with this one!)
13 Creative Ways to Homeschool with 3x5 Cards -- The Five J's
Barbie Cake How to Video -- The Happy Housewife
Tutorial: Rice Bag Feet Warmer -- V and Co
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






















0 comments:
Post a Comment