I feel like I have so many things on my plate right now, and I'm not talking macaroni and cheese. Cleaning is going undone, blogging ideas pop into my head but I don't sit down to type them out, and my mind keeps wandering to mileage.
You see, I have to do our taxes before the end of the month in order to do Eric's FAFSA. But, I have to figure out my mileage for, oh, let's say the last six months first.
Every time I sit down and have to do months worth of mileage, I kick myself and promise to keep up on it in the future. But, I don't. So, instead, I have to sit down with my therapy billing to see where I went and when. What a pain!
So, while I worry more about my mileage, I'll share some links that I enjoyed this week:
Arts and Crafts:
Knifty Knitting Long Loom Tutorial -- Home Ec 101
Shrink Plastic Key Chain -- Lost Button Studio
Stitching Hearts on Snow Hats -- Make and Takes
Food and Recipes:
Valentine Oreos -- Her Cup Overfloweth
Sushi 101: How to Make Sushi Rolls -- The Pioneer Woman Cooks
The BEST Breakfast Sandwich -- A Southern Fairytale
Blogging:
Starting Your First Blog? 29 Tips, Tutorials, and Resources for New Bloggers -- ProBlogger
Educational Blogging -- A Simple Walk
Learning Activities and Homeschooling:
Preschool at Home: Part 3 -- The Mac and Cheese Chronicles
Homeschooling the Preschool Years -- Happy to be at Home

photo by vtengr4047





















1 comments:
thanks for the mention!
Post a Comment