Sunday, January 6, 2008

Menu Plan Monday: January 7th Edition


I have to admit...although I have my menu planned, I don't know exactly what will be happening on each day. I have several things that are working on thawing, so that will effect some of our day choices.
But, here are our seven dinners (plus on the weekend, we'll probably end up having sandwiches and the like for lunch, since we'll have leftover turkey):
1. Lemon and Artichoke Chicken (from Dream Dinners)
2. Maple-thyme Porkchops with Rice Pilaf (from Dream Dinners)
3. Spaghetti
4. Breakfast Stuff
5. Dinner from Out
6. Turkey (as in big ol' 13 lb turkey purchased on sale before Thanksgiving)
7. Something with Leftover Turkey

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

13 comments:

Forgetfulone said...

I'm going to check out your link for Dream Dinners. There's one not too far from me.

Bonnie said...

Looks good ! I don't think dream dinners is here in Australia yet. Maybe I should start one !

Anonymous said...

Yum-yum!!!

Belated Merry Christmas and, still, a Happy New Year!!


Greg and Family from the Philippines

Vickie said...

Ooh that Lemon Artichoke chicken sounds so good! We have several of those type of things here in our town, like Dream Dinners. I try to do my own with Once a Month Cooking. I am going to have to find one of these recipes for that lemon dish...as Rachael Ray says, "Sounds delish"

Anonymous said...

FYI, Laura is having trouble seeing your blog Angie. Can you read this?

http://laurathecrazymama.blogspot.com/2008/01/blog-troubles.html

Eden said...

Angie, thank you so much for stopping by my homemaking blog! I love your menu for this week!

I have 2 blogs, please feel free to stop by and visit any time.

http://airforcefamily2007.blogspot.com

http://goddessofthehome.blogspot.com

Eden

Unknown said...

I love having breakfast for dinner but can never get DH to go for it. LOL

Have a great week!

Anonymous said...

Looks like a great menu. We have a place here called Supper Thyme and I wonder if it is the same type of thing as Dream Dinners. Hmmm...

Kerri
http://www.heartprintcottage.com

Laura The Crazy Mama said...

I finally got here! It still took more than a minute to load your page and I was frozen for a minute, but I can at least scroll now and check things out. I wish I could eat at your house this week! It sounds like a good menu!

Betsy said...

DD would be a dream!

Anonymous said...

Dream Dinners sounds like a neat idea..I think we've got a similar type place here but it's very much out of the way for me!

The Estrogen Files said...

I wasn't hungry. No food sounds good lately (thank you, baby bunting). But that Lemon Artichoke Chix? Way gonna try that. Great menu!! Mine is up here. Have a wonderful week!

Unknown said...

Enjoy your dinner out. It's a nice break.