Monday, January 12, 2009

Many Little Links: The Back to Cold Weather Edition

After my first full day back at home after vacation, I can't quite decide which is worse -- having a cold and snowy day, or having just been walking around outside in a swimsuit a few days ago and then having a cold and snowy day.

Either way -- I am still dreadfully behind in everything I need to do -- inboxes are full, I have to go back to seeing kids for therapy tomorrow, and I'm still kind of in vacation mode, I fear.

So, for now, I'll just share some links that I have enjoyed over the last two weeks:

Recipes / Cooking:

Basic Cooking Terms and Abbreviations -- From the Land of Monkeys and Princesses (Posted at Blissfully Domestic)

Make Your Own Luck: Black-eyed Pea Salsa -- The Pioneer Woman Cooks

Arts / Crafts:

Copy Art -- LaPaz Home Learning

Learning Activities / Homeschooling:

Taming Those Stacks of Schoolwork -- Happy to be at Home

Locks and Keys -- Itty Bitty Love

Setting Up a Rice Center for Your Preschooler -- Weird, Unsocialized Homeschoolers (posted at The Homeschool Classroom)

Classic Toys that are Worth the Money -- Simple Mom

New Years Interview for Kids -- Let's Explore (posted at Blissfully Domestic)

Family Sketchbook -- Cakies

Teaching Math Around the House -- Happy to be at Home

Chinese New Year -- One Child Policy Homeschool

Nature Journaling Supplies -- In Heywood's Meadow

Goals for the New Year (lots of great posts, and I plan to do one eventually):

20 Questions for Planning New Year's Goals -- Simple Mom

My Goals for 2009 -- Five J's

Goals for 2009 -- The Happy Housewife

Healthy / Beauty:

Helpful Tips to Get Your Kitchen Into Shape...Then You're Next! -- Happy to be at Home

You Don't Have to Guess My Weight -- Five J's

Miscellaneous:

IndieSacramento Wrap Up -- Handmade and Homebaked by Peptogirl (just loved all the photos in this post!)

5 Steps to Enjoying Your Home to the Fullest -- Nesting Place

Small Space Solutions: Kitchen Pantry -- Small Notebook

What is Black Tie? -- Kathy Friend (posted at Blissfully Domestic)


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


photo by tamaki

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

thank you for the link! :^)