I was just thinking the other day and realized that there are quite a few people that exclusively read Many Little Blessings through their FeedReader, since I publish a full feed of my posts. (I love full feeds, by the way. I don't like to force people to come to my blog by having a partial feed. But, that's another post for another time.)
Anyway, so I realized that some people might not know that in my navigation bar, I have a link to an organized Recipe Index. So, if there is a recipe that you have read here on Many Little Blessings before and want to easily find it, just click on the Recipe Index and you should be able to find it!
























4 comments:
Ugh, I HATE partial feeds! I've deleted blogs off my bloglines for having partial feeds. I have a reader so I DON'T have to go to every blog. As far as I'm concerned, a partial feed is no more than a way to "force" you to leave a comment.
I hope you do a post on partial feeds soon :)
did we have the drawing yet for the planner?
I wanted to say thank yor for doing the full feed! I don't have time to go to each site every time. With my reader I can read so many more ideas. Thanks!
Jennifer -- I'll be doing the drawing soon. I'll post when I do. :)
Post a Comment