Monday, January 12, 2009

Welcome to Simple Mom Readers!

If you have stopped by through my guest post at Simple Mom today, welcome!

Here at Many Little Blessings, I write mostly about faith, family, and household management topics (cooking, cleaning, menu planning, and the like), as well as posts about crafting, homeschooling, going green (including gardening), and attempting to live a more content life.

From time to time, I even add a new free downloadable Mommy Calling Card design!

And, while you're here, be sure to enter for the Motivated Moms Planner giveaway that I have going on through Tuesday!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Oh, and for my regular readers -- thanks for stopping by too! You can check out my guest post Composting Bins: Benefits, Rules, and How to Make Your Own at Simple Mom!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

4 comments:

Christi said...

I loved your post about composting - it's something I've thought about doing for a while, but like you I was held back for lack of a composting bin (or funds to buy one). Thanks for sharing!

Angie @ Many Little Blessings said...

Thanks so much, Christi! I hope that you'll decide to give it a try now! :)

Emster said...

Thanks for the tips about composting on Simple Mom. I was also turned off by the price tag when I looked into it. What a great alternative.

Anonymous said...

This year we have declared that WE WILL LEARN TO COMPOST on Buttercup Farm! I am seriously evaluating everything on our farm right now for reuse, repurpose, restore etc...thanks for the post...its a good jump start into the process.