Since we got back from Florida, I haven't actually sat down to do lesson planning. Bad...very bad.
Oh, yeah, we've still been schooling, I have just been planning one day at a time. And, let me tell ya -- it's not a pretty way to do it. It's tiring. So, I'm relieved to have done it for this week. It really put a smile on my face to have it done!
Now, let me share some other things that I enjoyed this week...
Food & Cooking:
Cinnamon Rolls -- Happy to be at Home
Chocolate Sheet Cake -- The Finer Things in Life
Old Bread -- Angry Chicken
Learning Activities and Homeschooling:
Picasso Artist Study -- One Child Policy Homeschool
Review Cards -- Weird, Unsocialized Homeschoolers
Squishy Bag Fun -- Chasing Cheerios
How to Enhance Your Reading Program -- Happy to be at Home
Frugal Tip: Snacks for Kids -- Being Frugal is Fabulous (Posted at Blissfully Domestic)
Arts & Crafts:
Stitchy Valentines -- Pimp Stitch
Winter Glove Puppets -- Make and Takes (Posted at Blissfully Domestic)Star Wars Birthday Party Ideas -- Make and Takes

photo by Fuschia Foot





















2 comments:
Angie, you have beautiful handwriting! It is rare to see such a classic script nowadays.
*blush* No, my handwriting is not good. This is a stock photo. ;)
Post a Comment