Friday, July 18, 2008

Added Things to My Etsy Shop Before Closing (Plus an Extra Sale)

I have been busy trying to add some new things to my Etsy shop during my shop closing sale. You know, just things I have had sitting in my craft room meaning to add, but haven't.

Lots of photographs, but also a Rosary as well.

Then, in the non-handmade categories, I have added in three listings of supplies (while I tried to clean out some of my stash) -- Rosary making supplies, charms, and glass pendants.

Oh -- and then I also added this cool vintage "I AM AN EPISCOPALIAN" necklace. I don't remember where I got it, but I figured I'd just as soon someone who actually was would have it, since the medal doesn't say "I WAS RAISED EPISCOPALIAN, BUT NOW I'M ROMAN CATHOLIC."

In addition to the sale, I just added this extra sale to my Etsy page:

***EXTRA SALE SPECIAL: If you buy 3 or more items, you can take an additional 25% off the sale price. (You still must pay regular shipping costs, however.) If you purchase three or more items, just wait for an adjusted Paypal invoice from me or I can refund the amount that you overpay, if you prefer to pay right away.***

I'm not sure if this will show up in my Feed, for those of you that read the blog like this, but here is an Etsy mini that shows most of the newer listings in the shop (all with the sale price shown as the listed price -- the original prices are listed inside the actual listing):





Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

0 comments: