They are from Pioneer Woman Cooks. They are super yummy! They are red potatoes that have been smashed (but not mashed) and then olive oil and salt and pepper. They sound so simple, but when I made them when I had 15 people over for dinner, almost everyone commented on them as being delicious!
We usually make our menus up on Saturday before we go shopping for the next two weeks. I should start posting them too. I love reading what others are doing for supper :)
3 comments:
What are crash potatoes?
They are from Pioneer Woman Cooks. They are super yummy! They are red potatoes that have been smashed (but not mashed) and then olive oil and salt and pepper. They sound so simple, but when I made them when I had 15 people over for dinner, almost everyone commented on them as being delicious!
We usually make our menus up on Saturday before we go shopping for the next two weeks. I should start posting them too. I love reading what others are doing for supper :)
Post a Comment