Drop me an email (or leave a comment) if you might be interested in contributing to a group blog about homeschooling. Be sure that there is a way for me to find your current blog(s)!
I'm toying around with starting a blog on homeschooling (ideas, activities, schedules, encouragement, pictures, whatever...), and have been having this hankering to be part of a group blog. So, I thought, maybe those two thoughts need to go together.
I'll be interested to see where this goes!
Thursday, July 3, 2008
Interest in a Group Blog About Homeschooling?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





















10 comments:
That sounds interesting! I think I'd like to be a part of it. You can find me at www.themacandcheesechronicles.com
I don't want to be part of it, because I'm not really there yet, but I'd love to read it and get ideas.
Id be interested in reading!
It will be my first time
homeschooling this fall. I think this is a great idea. I am a newbie to homeschooling but as long as noone minds that, you can count me in.
http://soulpockets.blogspot.com/
It could be a lot of fun! I'd like to try my hand at at.
Now this sounds like lots of fun!
http://journeyintohomeschooling.blogspot.com/
Hmmm. It sounds interesting to me ... : )
Sounds like a great idea. I'm interested in learning more.
I'll try to touch base with everyone that is interested soon. I kept working on stuff, but then realized that I really need to do a little bit of planning for our school year first. LOL ;)
Oh, but let me add that I am looking toward a blog launch around September 1st or so. So, I won't put everyone off forever. ;) (I thought around the school year beginning, even though we plan to be decently into the school year by that point.)
Post a Comment