This is how I found Molly's Care Bears after nap one day. Apparently the Care Bears have hit some hard times, as Molly declared that they were in jail. It's so sad when good bears go bad.
Tuesday, July 22, 2008
Care Bears Gone Bad (Wordless Wednesday #13)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)























30 comments:
That's so funny!! I am cracking up.
Oh what the little ones will do! LOL!
What a great WW!
I'm still laughing! It is so fun to see how little minds work.
that is so funny. happy ww!
It's about time someone put those bad boys behind bars...
The only thing cuter than the picture is the story behind it!
Have a great Wednesday!
Very cute photo! Happy WW: http://tinyurl.com/627uhc
Poor Care Bears...now what could they have done to deserve some jail time?
Too funny! I love the pic BTW
Oh my gosh.... so so so funny!
Care Bears in jail??? Are there no good role models anymore?! haha!
Great picture!
LOL! Please release the Care Bears. They were one of my favorite cartoons that grew up with me :P
Now THAT'S funny!
That's so funny!!
HAHA! Care bears gone wild/bad. Who KNEW they had it in them? I would love to know your little girl's reasoning for putting them "in jail." *grin*
Write From Karen
LMBO... that's to cute!
LOL sounds like a movie!
That is so funny.
ROFLOL!
Perfect WW!
oh I forgot to tell you I LOVE your header...great blog :-)
Okay you have to admit that is sort of funny. My son used to make believe his stuffed toys were in jail and put them in his sister's crib or playyard when he was 3. Now he is 16, you don't want to know what he does to his poor sister ;)
Great WW, pop by the Cafe for mine if you have the time.
OMG! That is too funny! Happy WW.
That cracked me up! Happy WW!
Love it! My boy's use to love Care Bears; oh that brings back memories.
Now that is funny! From the mouths (and minds) of babes!
Oh this is my fave so far today! Really.
Consider adding a link to our Special Exposure Wednesday photo meme, too. Click my name hyperlink for the post.
Seriously, I'm LOL.
Too cute! Poor care bears!
Toni
LOL, kids can be so funny!
That is too funny! Great picture!
That is great!!
Post a Comment