No, this is not the cost of some cheap plastic toy that we have just picked up.
It is what Eric once found while trying to fix my minivan stereo system. This, perhaps, is the reason that God made sure that children are so darn cute, but that they are also only that small for such a short amount of time.
Saturday, July 12, 2008
One quarter, two dimes, and eight pennies...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





















5 comments:
Oh too funny!
I have often said the cuteness of children is their only defense mechanism. What are you going to do with your new-found "wealth"?
So, how'd your first day of school go?!
Katie -- I'll try to post about it tonight! :)
LOLOL- I know it is probably not funny to find all of that in there but it is a little humorous to read about it happening.
Hope you van stereo is working properly now.
Post a Comment