Just a quick follow-up: I'm home now, but am going to lay down for a nap. I'll post the details tonight or tomorrow.
Thanks for all the prayers! They definitely worked to help keep me feeling calm!
Friday, August 15, 2008
Back From Surgery
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





















8 comments:
I hope you are feeling better Angie.
Kelly
Hope you feel better quickly! Kidney stones can be so very uncomfortable.
I am curious as to how I might someday contribute to the Homeschool Classroom?
Lord have Mercy, Lord have Mercy, Lord have Mercy. Thanks be to God it went well - now go take a nap!
I'm glad all went well. I hope your recovery is quick and uneventful.
So glad to hear that it went well! I'll be praying for your quick recovery! God Bless!
Angie, glad you are home. Hope you are feeling better.
God bless,
Happy to hear your surgery went well! Get enough rest! :)
I've been sort of slow on catching up with everybody lately so only just read about your surgery. I'm glad you're okay, and I hope you will feel "up and at 'em" soon! God's blessings on you and yours.
Post a Comment