Friday, August 8, 2008

Pink and Green Polka Dot Mommy Calling Card (Free Download)



This will be the third free Photoshop (.psd) download that I have shared. Previously, there was Annabelle and Erin. Now...it's one of my most popular designs...Elizabeth!

A couple of important notes to remember about the free calling card template downloads here at Many Little Blessings:

*Each design is only available for download for a limited amount of time. Because of this, it might be a good idea to subscribe to this blog's feed so you don't miss out on one of the designs.

*The download is a PSD (Photoshop) file.

*The file shows the card with more space than is shown here. This is to account for trim room. All text and designs on the file are within the safe area. If you move things around, they might get trimmed off -- so be careful. (***On this download, the guidelines are shown from Vista Print when you open the file. This is just so that you don't put text beyond the trim line. Be sure to hide this layer or delete it BEFORE uploading it to Vista Print.)

*These files are available for download for your personal use only. These are absolutely not to be sold, shared, or distributed in any way. I continue to hold the copyright on all cards.

*All designs have been tweaked from my original designs to be printed at Vista Print, since you can upload the design for a minimal charge, and then get free cards (other than a shipping charge). I don't personally print the cards that I sell in my shop on Vista Print, but I think this is a great inexpensive option.
*This card may be using a font you do not have on your computer. If so, you'll need to choose an alternate font.

You can download your free Elizabeth calling card design right here! Enjoy!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is adorable!

Katie said...

Thanks so much for posting these for free! I'll have to print some, I've been asked for a "mommy business card" a few times recently.