
This can be a difficult age to capture photographs of -- they are full of energy, mobile, and bound and determined to do their own thing. So, my favorite thing was to just photograph them just how they were!
Here are some portraits that I enjoyed from this age group while I had my portrait business.
Want ideas for maternity and baby portraits?
Check out my Thursday Thirteen from last week!











The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants






















9 comments:
Seriously, the next time you find yourself in the Southern U.S., you're totally going to have to stop by and take some pictures of my kids. ;-) These are incredible!
I love the little one eating her fingers!
they are adorable... Perfect shots.. Great idea for TT!!! my thursday13 entry is up hope you can drop by.... Asking you too a favor, hope you can vote for me.... I was nominated for pinoyworld blog of the week, voting poll located at my sidebar... Thanks a lot! Happy TT!
Angie,
These are just breath-taking! Seriously. My favorite is the little girl holding the yellow flower. They are all gorgeous, though.
You are very talented.
Do you mind sharing what type of camera you use?
The best art of all!
Beautiful!
@ Sharon -- I suspect that many of these were taken when I was using the base model Canon Digital Rebel. I think it was 300D. And, some of them were taken with my camera I have now, which is the Canon 30D.
Hope that helps!
What beautiful babies, Angie! You're such a great photographer. Thanks for sharing these!
These pictures are stunning!!!
I am in LOVE with all these beautiful babies!!
Many blessings-
Amanda
Post a Comment