Sunday, August 24, 2008

Feel bad that you drive a minivan? (Or just need to laugh?)

Then check out this video from YouTube. (If you read via FeedReader, you'll have to come to the blog to see this.)



And here is the commercial that has been cracking me up every time I see it during the Olympics:




Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

5 comments:

Becca L. said...

I totally love those Peyton & Eli commercials! The one with Hungry Hungry Hippos is the best!

Rosemary said...

These are funny. Thanks for the laugh.

Anonymous said...

The first one is funny, but I'm one of the people you'll not get in a minivan. Nope, not me!!

The second commercial has had us laughing too. It's pretty funny and I love all the games they include. Great commercial!!

Soul Pockets said...

I drive a mini van and it took me a while to come to terms with it. :)

Unknown said...

Thank you for the videos! I love those! I haven't seen either of them, my boys don't usually let me watch anything that isn't animated! LOL!