Very nice photo. It feels very balanced. I like it.
Great post, happy wordless wednesday.
Nice B&W shot. Happy WW! :)
Love that you stood in the middle of the road to get this, you risked life and limb just to share it with us;) Seriously, I like the perspective.
Nice shot. Happy ww
Beautiful shot! I like it.
Great photo!! Thanks for sharing on WW!!
I really like black and white photos. Nice.
This photo seems as if it appeared in Life Magazine 50 years ago (minus the Trailblazer in the distance). :)
A place I try not to be. Sometimes it is safer there. great picture.Kelly
Great picture! Hope someone was watchin' your back as you took it!
Yes it is balance...Happy WW!
This is great! You captured a great "feeling."
Well done!
Nice photo. Rare to see a city street that quiet. Cool shot.
Stunning!
Great picture - I love black and white too... where is that?
WOW great shot!!! I love B&W photos!
Beautiful photo!!Is this a print you had for sale?
I love great black and white pictures. Very nice! Happy WW!
Post a Comment
20 comments:
Very nice photo. It feels very balanced. I like it.
Great post, happy wordless wednesday.
Nice B&W shot. Happy WW! :)
Love that you stood in the middle of the road to get this, you risked life and limb just to share it with us;) Seriously, I like the perspective.
Nice shot. Happy ww
Beautiful shot! I like it.
Great photo!! Thanks for sharing on WW!!
I really like black and white photos. Nice.
This photo seems as if it appeared in Life Magazine 50 years ago (minus the Trailblazer in the distance). :)
A place I try not to be. Sometimes it is safer there. great picture.
Kelly
Great picture! Hope someone was watchin' your back as you took it!
Yes it is balance...Happy WW!
This is great! You captured a great "feeling."
Well done!
Nice photo. Rare to see a city street that quiet. Cool shot.
Stunning!
Great picture - I love black and white too... where is that?
WOW great shot!!! I love B&W photos!
Beautiful photo!!
Is this a print you had for sale?
I love great black and white pictures. Very nice! Happy WW!
Post a Comment