Wednesday, August 6, 2008

I'm on the iVillage Homepage today!

If you check out the lower left side of the iVillage home page, I'm on the BlogHer "The Buzz in Blogs" ad today! It links to my post about 10 things I've learned from my kids.

Of course, if you read this after Wednesday, you won't be able to go visit it. But, I thought I would share this anyway!

Thanks for featuring me, BlogHer!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way cool! I'm on the iVillage homeschool message board all the time, but I rarely look at the homepage. I'll have to be sure to take a peek today.

Soul Pockets said...

That is awesome I am going to go read it right now!

Kelly

Sharon said...

How cool! Congrats. :)

scrapper al said...

Hey, now I can say I know someone famous! Did you take a screen capture so you could remember you moment in the spotlight?

Anonymous said...

Wow! Thats awesome!! I am off the check out the list...

God bless-
Amanda

Anonymous said...

Wow! Thats awesome!! I am off the check out the list...

God bless-
Amanda