Monday, August 25, 2008

Hmmm...think, think, think...

I've been feeling in a bit of a rut lately. Have you noticed?

Maybe it's the way the pollen and my sinuses don't enjoy each other. Perhaps it's the busy schedule I seem to need to keep. Who knows.

So, I was wondering -- is there anything that you've wanted to ask me? Feel free to ask away, and if I don't want to answer it, I won't.

If anyone actually wants to know anything (no offense if I'm too much of an open book and have left nothing to the imagination), I'll answer some questions in a separate posting.

Oh...and I do have at least one question currently sitting in my email inbox that I need to post about. I got it several weeks ago, and it just seems like such a big question that my angry sinuses just haven't let me think about it. But, I promise I will post about it sometime.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

0 comments: