Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Blogs of Interest on Sidebar or Not

Just curious -- do you have "blogs of interest" or something like that along on a side bar or not? I have them on there as I have used them in the past for keeping track of blogs I enjoy. But, now I don't use that list anymore -- I have pretty much everything listed in the side bar (plus some) in my Google Reader instead.

But...I hate to just delete the blog list, in case other people follow blogs from there.

Oh...the dilemma!

What do *you* do?

10 comments:

In Light of the Truth... said...

I do look at the list of blogs that other people read. Leads me to other people and new blogs I haven't found before! So I'd say keep your list!

Becca L. said...

I still keep it there. One of the parts I like about blogging is how interconnecting it can be. I've found some neat stuff through other people's blog lists.

Mimi said...

I need to clean mine up as many of my links are out of date. It's a chore, though.

I agree, though, I do find new blogs through other people's links.

scrapper al said...

I know some people have found me through other blogs and I like seeing who/what other people follow.

Angie @ Many Little Blessings said...

Okay -- thanks for all the feedback! :) I'm considering putting them all into a blogrolling thingee though (just like the Blogging Chicks and Catholic Mothers Online are on). That will help compact them (since there will be a scroll bar), but still keep them there.

Susan said...

well......I tend to use my list as a way for people to see the blogs outside of the norm that I look at that might interest others. I need to update my list in fact. however, the more inclusive list of blogs I read area all saved as favs.
and yeah, there are those days that I just run around checking out misc blogs based on links from other blogs! lol!

Jennie C. said...

Yup. I don't use mine for getting around, and I read more than I've listed, but it's my way of pointing visitors to other people they might like. In fact, i'm pretty sure I put you on there lastweek!

Angie @ Many Little Blessings said...

Awww...thanks, Jennie! :)

Rosemary said...

Just started a Blogs I like sidebar and I'm still adding to it-- so it's not out of control yet....Not sure what the answer is.

Anonymous said...

I really need tp update mine. There are many on my list I don't read any more, and the ones I DO read practically every day-those are marked in my favorites. I am going to add` them to my sidebar SOON so visitors can start finding the great blogs I read, too.