Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Hmmm...12 hours, a prize offered, and not a speck of interest

Maybe I'm the only one always interested in new recipes. Or, perhaps my Tasty Tuesday is meant to be a solo activity. Or...maybe nobody wants an ice cream sandwich maker.

I guess if I have no interest at all in it, then I won't post it as a Mister Linky next week and will continue on by myself. Not a big deal -- just thought it would be fun.

(Edited to add: I'm not looking for a huge amount of participation, just so nobody thinks I'm out of my mind. LOL If just one other person posts a recipe, I'll be happy. And they'll get an ice cream sandwich maker, apparently.)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would love to join in, but I don't have a blog! I love sharing recipes (it might have something to do with being a Pampered Chef Consultant :)! Can I post a recipe for you anyways?

*Tanyetta* said...

i would join but, i can' t cook and i know people would be offended if i listed the following recipe:

one bowl
one spoon
fav box of cereal
pour in milk of choice and enjoy

see??????? :)

Michelle said...

Angie, this Tuesday was just crazy for me. Try again next Tuesday, ok? SOmetimes it takes a bit to get the ball rolling!

Angie @ Many Little Blessings said...

Tanyetta -- That made me literally LOL! ;) Thanks for the giggle first thing this morning.

Michelle -- Thanks for the encouragement. :) I *will* post it next week. As soon as I had just one person sign in, I was pleased. I was just starting to get a complex when it was nobody. LOL