Here are a couple of gems to share...
The Works Toilet Bowl Cleaner -- Wow! This stuff really surprised me! I picked it up when the stuff I wanted to pick up wasn't there. And, this really worked! I have soft water in my house, but for whatever reason, I have been having trouble with rusty colored marks left in my toilet. This really got rid of the marks in one toilet, and then greatly reduced it in the other toilet (which was much worse to start off with). I would like to continue on how it has continued to work, but then when I went to buy more, Target didn't have any. Augh!
Pat The Bunny -- Okay, so I know, everyone already knows Pat the Bunny. Heck -- I think we already had a copy (I know we did) when I found one at a rummage sale for a quarter and picked it up again (last weekend). I got the extra one to read with my kids that I do therapy for. It has been such a huge hit with the kids all week. It reminded me what a wonderful story this is, and how fun it is for kids. If you have little kids and don't own it, you should! My seven year old (who is not the best reader) had a blast reading it to this little sister.
Grey's Anatomy Soundtrack - Vol 2 -- I got this a little while back, but I have been listening to some of the songs on my iPod lately, and I just had to suggest it as a *must* get for anyone who enjoys the music they normally play on Grey's Anatomy.
Crayola Color Wonder Mess-Free Soft Sticks -- A hit at therapy, a hit at home. These fun sticks help to make pictures appear on the special Color Wonders paper. And, they don't make a mess elsewhere. Well...that's not entirely true. There is sometimes this white "dust" type excessive if the coloring is excessively hard. Oh...and they certainly can break. So, if you have a rambunctious little one, these might not be the absolute best product. But, I have some kind of rambunctious kids at therapy, and it took a while before one of them finally broke one of the Soft Sticks.
Friday, May 4, 2007
Fabulous Finds Friday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
ok, does The Works help keep that rust stuff away? I can get mine clean, but I just wish it wouldn't reappear so quickly.
It seems to be keeping it at bay. My toilets look a lot better than they have for a while. I just need to find another bottle of the Works now though!
Post a Comment