Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Tackle It Tuesday: The Tasty Tuesday Edition

Tackle It Tuesday Meme


Okay, yes, that sounds odd. But, one thing I have been thinking about was trying to figure out the dang Mister Linky thing and be able to use it for a Tasty Tuesday reoccuring event (link to the Mister Linky & all that). I'm not sure if it will take off or not, but I'll commit to trying it through the end of June, since I will be giving a prize (randomly) through that point each week.

Anyway, I finally sucked it up and got it figured out early into the morning on Tuesday. I put together a cute (I think) graphic for Tasty Tuesday, and I *think* I'm all set.

It's not as exciting a Tackle It Tuesday as my Extreme Edition or the Vegetable Garden Edition, but it's one thing off my "to do" list, all the same.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mr Linky can be tricky but that is awesome you figured it out! Happy Tuesday.

RaesMom said...

It's always nice to mark things off the to-do list. Mr Linky is not as straightforward as some things.

on the Rock said...

Every little bit counts:)

Elizabeth said...

Big job! I'd love to participate in Tasty Tuesday next week.

Atasha said...

Getting anything figured out is a valid tackle. Doesn't have to be housework right! I'll have to look into the shelving that you mentioned. I need help!

Happy Tuesday and thanks for stopping by!

Anonymous said...

So today you're tackling Mr. Linky???!!???!

Angie @ Many Little Blessings said...

LOL -- well that just sounds dirty when you say it, now doesn't it? LOL