So...I did that big grocery shopping trip on Monday with all the kids. I picked up pretty much everything I needed (along with a trip to Kroger for some meat the next day) for the month (apart from replenishing things like milk, bread, eggs, produce, etc. later in the month). Here's what's on the menu...(oh, and if something is listed more than once, then we're having it more than once. LOL):
- Roast with potatoes and carrots (2)
- Beef Enchiladas
- Chicken Pot Pie
- Teriyaki Chicken & Veg. Fried Rice (2)
- Teriyaki Steak Kabobs (2)
- French Dip (2)
- Asian Chicken & Broccoli
- Spaghetti
- Roasted Chicken
- French Bread Pizzas
- Pancakes
- French Toast
- Taquitos (2)
- Beans and Cornbread
- Spaghetti Casserole
- Creamy Rice, Chicken, & Spinach Dinner
- Popcorn Shrimp
- Steak Fajitas w/ Spanish Rice
- Cobb Salads
- Ziplock Bag Omelets
- Ham
- Fried Mashed Potatoes with Ham
- Ham & Cheese Stuff and Puff
- Tuna Pasta Salad and Homemade Bread
- Tuna Burgers
- Grilled Ham and Egg Salad Sandwiches
- Beef Noodle Bowl
- Club Quesadillas
- Angel Hair Pasta with Chicken
- Ham Potato Scallop
- Honey Mustard Steak
- Velveeta Spinach and Pasta Dinner
- Dinty Moore Beef Stew
- Fish Sticks
- Chicken Fried Rice
- Cheddar Chicken and Rice Skillet

5 comments:
Wow that is awesome. I went shopping today too and we shall see how long it takes to clear out our pantry now. I had gone a long time without shopping!
Ziplock bag omelets? Elaborate, please ... how do you make these?
Found you at Mom Blogs ... Hi! And stop on by!
Heidi (A.K.A. Monster Mom)
you aer SOOOO much more organized than I am!! I will usually figure out what I can make with what I bought and maybe have a list of possibilities.....but that isn't anything close to what actually ends up happening! lol!
Oooh. It all sounds yummy!
This looks awesome ... you're SO organized! I marvel at people such as yourself. Hmmmm... the only thing missing might be the recipes!! LOL :)
Post a Comment