Monday, May 28, 2007

Menu Plan Monday: May 28th Edition


Okay...so a lot of these are going to look a lot like last week (especially all the use of ham, since we didn't end up making our ham this past week). We ended up changing things around a bit, and got food from out on one evening that we had not planned (we normally plan it for one evening a week).


Because I actually plan our meals a month at a time, we mostly did stuff from some other parts of the month. (And we even had an impromptu cook out on Sunday after I saw corn on the cob at the grocery store on Saturday. We had grilled burgers, corn on the cob, pasta salad, broccoli salad, deviled eggs, cubed melon chunks, and a chocolate chip tea loaf. YUM!!! Oh -- and all of these yummy things meant that Sunday night, we had cookout leftovers for dinner. Yeah!)


Monday: brunch -- pancakes, etc. dinner -- roasted chicken


Tuesday: Teriyaki Steak kabobs & vegetable fried rice (both from Market Day)


Wednesday: Ham


Thursday: Fried Ham & Mashed Potatoes




Saturday: lunch -- Grilled Ham & Egg Salad Sandwiches; dinner -- food from out


Sunday: lunch -- Salads w/ Grilled Chicken; dinner -- Ham Potato Scallop


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

that cookout you had sounded really good!! And leftovers? Double bonus :) great menu.

An Ordinary Mom said...

I am always carrying meals over and switching things around, but when it makes the night go easier, then it is worth it.

Have a fabulous week!

Becca L. said...

Leftovers are never a bad thing! Your cookout menu sounded wonderful! I like the fried rice from Market Day as well but I have found the sauce to be a little too spicy for our tastes so I end up just using plain ol' soy sauce.

Christi said...

Sounds yummy! We've been wanting to do kebabs - maybe I'll try this recipe.

Have a great week!

Kathryn said...

Sounds like a yummy week.

Sandra said...

Your menu sounds wonderful, thanks for sharing.

LOVE ham :)

♥Sandra♥

Menu Plan

Jennifer said...

Your menu sounds wonderful. I LOVE Ham & Cheese Stuff 'N Puff - it is one of our favorites!

Have a fabulous week!

Haley said...

Thank you so much for your kind words! :-) They are greatly appreciated.

Leftovers are not so bad, sometimes they save your butt when you really don't feel like making anything new. :-)

Haley

Anonymous said...

I'm coming to your house! I love ham ... anything with ham! Maybe 'cuz that's my maiden name, LOL, shhhh, don't tell anyone! Y'all enjoy your meals!

Angie @ Many Little Blessings said...

Oh geez, Carrie! LOL I am glad I wasn't eating anything when I read your comment! That cracked me up!!!

Helen said...

Looks like a great menu, and kudos to you for planning a month at a time! The ham and cheese stuff and puff looks yummy.

Renee said...

Wow- menu planning one month at a time. I need to work towards that! Your menu looks great. Thanks for sharing.

Barb Szyszkiewicz said...

I definitely think I'll be checking out that "stuff and puff." Have you tried it before? It sure looks like a winner.

Have a great week!

Anonymous said...

Yum! I haven't had ham in a while. You've got my mouth watering!!

Have a great day!